In the UK, a recycling plant caught fire and took 100 fire fighters about 5 hours to get under control. The plant contained a large amount of recycled asbestos material and was located in an area near many homes.
Approximately 80 people had to flee their homes because of the fire. Unfortunately, their problems may still not be over. The asbestos from the plant was burned and may have become airborne. People in the area are likely in danger of asbestos exposure.
If you would like to know more about asbestos exposure, you can contact us at www.mesothelioma-asbestoshelp.org.