Mesothelioma or Asbestos Question?





Abestos found at planetarium at Miami Science Museum

The Miami Science Museum shut down on Thanksgiving after asbestos was found at the planetarium.

The entire museum is expected to remain closed all week even though the asbestos was only found in the mechanical room of the planetarium.

The planetarium was built in 1966 when asbestos was commonly used for building materials. No asbestos was found in further renovations of the museum. A number of holiday events that were scheduled to take place at the museum have been canceled.

If you or a loved one has become ill after inhaling asbestos particles and you would like more information on the disease, contact us or visit our web site at http://www.mesothelioma-asbestoshelp.org for more information.

An asbestos scare in Madison Square Garden causes arena to shut down

Earlier this month, an asbestos scare at Madison Square Garden caused the New York Knicks to post pone a game with the Orlando Magic.

Asbestos is a mineral that was used prior to the 1980s in construction and manufacturing fields. If disturbed, the toxic material can lodge into the lung and can cause asbestos-related diseases such as asbestosis and mesothelioma.

Environmental experts checked into the asbestos in the arena and said that it was clear for customers and employees to now enter the arena.

If you or a loved one has been exposed to the toxic material and have questions on health hazards associated with it, contact us or visit our website today http://www.mesothelioma-asbestoshelp.org.

Son files asbestos suit against 81 companies after father's death

A West Virginia man has filed an asbestos lawsuit against 81 companies claiming that they are responsible for his father’s death from mesothelioma, a rare form of lung cancer.

The suit was filed in mid-October and claims that the man’s father, who worked as a laborer for Union Carbide Corporation for 30 years, inhaled asbestos while working with numerous building material and insulation.

The suit also alleges that the company did not inform the man of the dangers associated with the material. The man died of mesothelioma in 2008.

If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma after being exposed to asbestos, visit or website for useful information or contact us with any questions that you may have.

Husband files mesothelioma suit after wife's death

A husband has filed a wrongful death mesothelioma lawsuit on behalf of his wife alleging that she died due to asbestos exposure.

The suit was filed in Meigs County Common Plea Court and is the first of its kind to be filed there. The lawsuit named 26 companies as defendants in the case. The man’s wife was diagnosed with mesothelioma, a rare form of cancer in June 2009 and it proved fatal only two months later.

The lawsuit claims that the woman was exposed to asbestos when she worked at three different hospitals in the Columbus area. The suit claims that the defendants are liable for the illness, death, breach of warranty, product liability, conspiracy, concealment and willful misconduct.

If you or a loved one has been exposed to asbestos and have questions and concerns about the health side effects that are associated with it, contact us or visit of web site for more information http://www.mesothelioma-asbestoshelp.org.

New York business man pleads guilty for asbestos violations

New York businessman has recently plead guilty to charges of failing to inspect for asbestos before work on a building began which put the workers and nearby residents in trouble.

The 56-year-old president of Blackstone Business Enterprise, Inc is facing up to five years in prison and a fine 0f $250,000 for violating the Clean Air Act. These violations stem from an incident that occurred in 2008 when the man hired temporary workers to remove asbestos from steam pipes and cut down steam pipes as a part of a renovation of the four-story building.

The workers were all exposed to asbestos during the job. Officials have been investigating the man since the incident occurred. Asbestos exposure is the primary cause of mesothelioma, a rare form of cancer.

If you or a loved one has been exposed to this toxic material and you have questions about it, contact us visit us at our site at http://www.mesothelioma-asbestoshelp.org.

Archives

Categories

Blogroll

Admin

Home  |  Asbestos  |  Mesothelioma  |  Treatment  |  Exposure  |  Legal  |  News  |  Articles  |  Other Law Sites  |  Log in | John Eddie Williams +