An architectural technician in Canterbury is worried that he and his family may have been exposed to dangerous asbestos minerals in their home, an article by NEWS One stated on June 4.
According to David Reynolds, a supposed reliable source confirmed that his home’s outside wall was laden with asbestos fibers. Fletcher contractors who worked in Reynolds’ house dealt with asbestos-laden materials recklessly and without wearing proper protection. Reynolds worried that asbestos may have been inhaled by him and his family after he witnessed materials being handled in the restroom and other areas of the property.
If you suspect that you were exposed to asbestos due to other people’s recklessness, it is important that you get the information you need about the dangers of inhaling asbestos. Feel free to fill out the contact form on the top of this page today to learn more about asbestos exposure or how a lawyer may assist you.