Mesothelioma or Asbestos Question?





House session halted due to asbestos incident

A House session on July 10 was temporarily halted due to a possible release of asbestos in the area, an article by USA Today stated.

Reports said the possible asbestos release incident happened at around 2:00 a.m. in the Capitol’s House side. After several hours of inspection conducted by engineers and industrial hygienist experts, the Architect of the Capitol’s office stated that the establishment was safe to be opened. However, some parts in the area remained barricaded. Members of the Congress and their staffs were allowed to enter the premises at around 9:00 a.m. Tours were also deemed safe soon after investigation.

People who accidentally inhale asbestos fibers may suffer from life-threatening illnesses that affect the respiratory system. If you suspect that you have been exposed to harmful fibers due to irresponsible parties, fill out the contact form on the top of this page today to learn how a lawyer may help you.

Leave a Reply

Archives

Categories

Blogroll

Admin

Home  |  Asbestos  |  Mesothelioma  |  Treatment  |  Exposure  |  Legal  |  News  |  Articles  |  Other Law Sites  |  Log in | John Eddie Williams +